MULTIVIBRATOR

LSFR

Joined Nov 20, 2020
hello circuit sits high pulse say 1.2v monostable ? Bistable ? it pulls down to 275 mv on scope and then pulls up again
what type of circuit would i use to implement new to electronics so forgive me regards dave

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
Welcome to AAC!

I don't understand what you're asking.

1. What does "circuit sits high pulse" mean?
  2. What pulls down to 275mV? What is the device?
  3. What does it pull up to?

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Welcome to AAC!

You can do it with RC and Schmitt trigger gates or you can use a monostable multivibrator circuit such as CD4528.

LSFR

Joined Nov 20, 2020
Welcome to AAC!

I don't understand what you're asking.

1. What does "circuit sits high pulse" mean?
  2. What pulls down to 275mV? What is the device?
  3. What does it pull up to?
hello thank you the voltage is 1.2v it then goes low like a negative pulse 275mv like it switches i have picture of the captured edge
regards dave

LSFR

Joined Nov 20, 2020
I understand that you're new to electronics, but that's still not an excuse for not answering all of the relevant questions.
Where's the picture?
Welcome to AAC!

You can do it with RC and Schmitt trigger gates or you can use a monostable multivibrator circuit such as CD4528.
Hello sir thank you I used a 2 diodes in series 0.8 1N1418 and germanium 0.2v however it lowers the resistance to much by 120 mv regards dave

Attachments

LSFR

Joined Nov 20, 2020
Welcome to AAC!

Welcome to AAC!

mr chips do u have a link to circuit and thank you

Attachments

LSFR

Joined Nov 20, 2020
Perfect very much appreciated is there any timing involved as I captured the image on scope kind regards Dave