Motor Control with Limits Switches

AAC2000

Joined Apr 17, 2017
Hi everyone, could you please help me with this motor wiring? It’s an electric jack. It has one DPDT switch, and two (Com+ NO+NC) switches. The two (Com+ NO+NC) switches
are controlled by a gear, so when it reaches to the end, one of which will switch from NC to NO; similarly for the other switch at the other direction. Someone cut the wires and now I cannot figure out.

how to connect them back please? Thanks!

Attachments

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
Do the switches also switch the motor itself, or is there any relays involved?
If the motor IS directly operated by the switches there is a way to do it with a rectifier diode across the L.S.'s.
Max.

AAC2000

Joined Apr 17, 2017
Thanks, man!

Based on the wire size, I think all 3 switches directly switch the motor.

I don’t know if there’s a relay or not. Maybe there was one and it is missing. Anyway to make it to work with the 3 switches? A wiring diagram is appreciated.

Thank you so much!

Do the switches also switch the motor itself, or is there any relays involved?
If the motor IS directly operated by the switches there is a way to do it with a rectifier diode across the L.S.'s.
Max.

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
Gee thanks Max the second drawing is interesting.

Limit Switches.png

What's interesting in the lower drawing is the designation MG2. :) I forgot to remove it. The moment I saw the drawing it looked very familiar. The original was done in Orcad Capture. Not that I care but at least when I link to someone's work I give the credit. People will put anything on a website.

Ron