Micro-current electrical stimulation device

Discussion in 'The Completed Projects Collection' started by wayneh, Aug 15, 2016.

1. wayneh

Thread Starter Expert

Sep 9, 2010
    It would be awesome to share that here if you don't mind.
    Nice catch! Thanks for pointing it out. The schematic and the simulation is correct. It looks like I chose to use 3K resistors instead of the 10K in the simulation, but otherwise it's the reference. Looks like I put the wires from the 4017 to the op-amps in the wrong place on the drawing of the board. That's really disturbing but doo-doo happens. I wonder if anyone built one of these?

The corrected drawing is in post #26.
    Thanks!

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  2. Audioguru

Expert

Dec 20, 2007
    Sorry, I was distracted in the middle of looking here at your link over there. But I can't find the "random noise …" thread anymore.

3. iONic

AAC Fanatic!

Nov 16, 2007
    Hey Wayneh
    Just saw your post on your electro-stimulation device. Was comparing it to some CES circuits I found some years back. Since then this same person added circuitry on TES. (CES - Cranial Electro Stimulation, TES - Trans-cranial Electro Stimulation)

In case you are interested in them they can be found HERE. When on the site, select "Wetware_PDF" and "WetWare_Zip" look for CES & TES.
    There are several circuits and some that use Tiny13, 25 uC's.

4. wayneh

Thread Starter Expert

Sep 9, 2010
    Did you mean to provide a link?

5. wayneh

Thread Starter Expert

Sep 9, 2010
    I've reminded myself that the 3K resistors in my build set the minimum resistance the user can choose. They're in series with a ganged 10K pot, and the maximum resistance is thus 13K for each, which produces about 900µA as a maximum treatment current.

6. iONic

AAC Fanatic!

Nov 16, 2007
    wayneh likes this.