MC2000 Treadmill controller help

Z2V

Joined Nov 10, 2019
Hello

I have this board with a busted resistor, R44. I accidentally dropped a screwdriver on the board and broke this resistor beyond recognition. Hopefully someone can tell me the value of this. This is located on the very bottom right hand corner of the board, R44 also labeled IR1.

Thank you

WO1N

Joined Dec 19, 2019
Got one of these boards in my hand. The resistor is color code looks like 1.5 Meg 5%. It measures about 97K however, obviously because of the circuits around it. On this board, it looks like R45 was clipped. It's all near the speed control pot so it might have been some sort of manufacturing trim operation.

As many other are, I'm looking for schematics for this board too.

Ken - WO1N

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
Got one of these boards in my hand. The resistor is color code looks like 1.5 Meg 5%. It measures about 97K however, obviously because of the circuits around it. On this board, it looks like R45 was clipped. It's all near the speed control pot so it might have been some sort of manufacturing trim operation.

As many other are, I'm looking for schematics for this board too.

Ken - WO1N
There are a few posts here that show it a reverse-engineered version, if you can't find it I can post it.
The resistors that show a dotted box outline are for different models, current limit control etc.
Max.

ronnyrtg

Joined Feb 28, 2022
Hello

I have this board with a busted resistor, R44. I accidentally dropped a screwdriver on the board and broke this resistor beyond recognition. Hopefully someone can tell me the value of this. This is located on the very bottom right hand corner of the board, R44 also labeled IR1.

Thank you
I have this board with me right now, R44 clearly shows 7.5M ohm resistor but my R45 is missing. Do you have any info on that?WhatsApp Image 2022-02-28 at 13.32.55.jpeg

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
Has it ever been fitted?
Usually they are fitted for each model application/motor etc.
My reverse-engineered DWG shows R45 as 10k.
I don't have a MC-60 here to confirm.

ronnyrtg

Joined Feb 28, 2022
Now that you mention it, yes initially I found that those two resistors (R44 and R45) were clipped. Maybe I should not have reconnected those at all. The board in my hand is an MC2000E.