mass producing again?

Sparky49

Joined Jul 16, 2011
I'm going to start my own company after I leave the RAF.

It will make gadgets for musical instruments. Like bagpipes. Stay tuned for bagpipe update.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@ Sparky , Have you ever watched the T.V. show where 3 guys,brothers made

millions from making duck callers,check it out. They are noise makers,you make

music.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@ Sparky,I can hear the now,I like bagpipes,that will surely be remembered

when the day comes,I have vision of you playing in one your pictures,that

flashes now,and will flash when I need it.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
@ Sparky , Have you ever watched the T.V. show where 3 guys,brothers made

millions from making duck callers,check it out. They are noise makers,you make

music.
Duck Dynasty!!!! I love uncle Si!!!! He's my freaking hero. Bayou Billionaires is pretty good too. If you notice I even threw in a DD quote in one of my post's, I ended it with Phils catch phrase, "happy, happy, happy!"

Sparky49

Joined Jul 16, 2011
Partly true Strantor. :)

True, bagpipes have alot of history, and there is ALOT of resistance to change. Late 1800's, a chap had the idea of adding a few keys to extend the range of the pipes, by about four notes. Much like a simple clarinet.

His fellow competitors were horrified, took his modified chanter, and snapped it!

However, there already are electronic bagpipes. :)

But they are only ever really used to practice, especially in busy areas. It's just a small tube with capacitive sensing and you can plug in earphones. It's a lot smaller than the real thing, and a lot quieter too. ;)

The things you'll learn... :D

Sparky

Sparky49

Joined Jul 16, 2011
My ideas are for something different... I won't say what quite yet, because it's a good idea and I don't want a present company nicking it.

I need something to pay for beer - er - I mean saving up for uni and then a good deposit on a house. :D