Lvds help

jmh474

Joined Jun 26, 2014
So this might be a bit of a strange one i have a LE-375 single board computer nothing to fancy but im planning a little project for it and i got given it and would love to get it up and running on Linux as its not the most of powerful of devices.

Iv contacted the company who make them but not getting much help from them unfortunately (shame really),
Iv asked around and im not getting any replies or im asking in the wrong places, few people have said they dont know but would be interested if i find out the answe.
So as you can guess im totally stuck.

So my first problem is the board only has LVDS output, i have a HT185WX1-300 panel im trying to connect to the LE-375, im really hoping i can get this working.

Connections are as followers
5v
Atx0- / Rx0- ~ Atx0+ / Rx0+ ~ Atx1- / Rx1- ~ Atx1+ / Rx1+ ~ Atx2- / Rx2- ~ Atx2+ / Rx2+ ~ Aclk- / Rxclk- ~ Aclk+ / Rxclk+ ~ Atx3- / Rx3- ~ Atx3+ / Rx3+

But im only getting 3 horizontal lines and im at a loss, i know the panel is 1366*768 and the LE-375 runs at 1280*1024 but i would of thought i would of got some sort of image or dose it have to bed the same?
Iv been looking about for a monitor with the same spec but not got the spare money at the moment.

Or is there any other way of getting a display for this little device? I was thinking of just adding a vga or hdmi port but the ic only supports LDVS.

So any help or advice would be appreciated thanks.
Sorry if iv posted in the wrong post

Attachments

jmh474

Joined Jun 26, 2014
Yes i have but thats my full back, as i dont see the point when i have this connection, to then convert it to hdmi for the tv to do the same thing if you get my point