LTspice doubt

Ander De Marcos

Joined Oct 17, 2019
Hello to everyone,

I'm some weeks tryng to export my LTspice XVII circuit's plots to either PDF or .emf file. This is quite easy, but my purpose is to export this plots with colours and not only in black and white.

Either clicking from tools and exporting to .emf file or doing it from printing to PDF the new plots are in black and white. Is there any way to obtain good plots in with traces in different colours?

Thank you in advance

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
If you click in the plot pane, then click 'File', then un-check the 'Print monochrome' box in the drop-down menu, you should be able to setup/preview/print-to-pdf as you want, in colour.

Ander De Marcos

Joined Oct 17, 2019
If you click in the plot pane, then click 'File', then un-check the 'Print monochrome' box in the drop-down menu, you should be able to setup/preview/print-to-pdf as you want, in colour.
Thank you very much for answering. I'm sorry for asking so silly question but I was totally blocked.

Yours sincerely

Ander De Marcos

Joined Oct 17, 2019
Could you help me changeing the thickness of the traces? They are almost invisible with the grid resulting a very confusing graph.
Thank you in advance

Attachments