looking for pcb component

Thread Starter


Joined May 28, 2022
Hello. I know its probably a long shot but i have this part [from a roberts radio] and the middle component got burned. anyone knows if said board is some general component which can be found individually? any info would be greatly appreciated board.jpg



Joined Nov 29, 2005
The toasty component can be replaced, also by an equivalent leaded resistor. Measure its resistance, as may be still good and something else suffered the overcurrent. Look at the data sheet and application notes for the 16 pin integrated circuit, follow its traces; it may give clues.
What you have on board is rectification D500 to D503, choking L500, filtering C509 and regulation.