Looking for ic equivalent

David64

Joined Dec 25, 2019
Hi,
Looking for a good equivalent to a mos fet smd IC AO4614 ideally from RS if anyone can help please.
Thanks David

pmd34

Joined Feb 22, 2014
Hi David,
The best thing for this is to actually go to Mouser (RS has always had a very bad Parametric search, but now Farnel have joined them!)
Mouser is by far the best.. so go here:
https://no.mouser.com/Semiconductors/Discrete-Semiconductors/Transistors/MOSFET/_/N-ax1sf

Then select all the parameters to match your AO4614.. package, minimum current, voltages etc.. Once narrowed down you will probably have to go into the data sheets to check the switching times. You can then enter the part number into RS and see if they stock them also!

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
Welcome to AAC!
Looking for a good equivalent to a mos fet smd IC AO4614 ideally from RS if anyone can help please.
It would be helpful if you showed us the circuit where it's being used so we can determine which parameters are important.

peterdeco

Joined Oct 8, 2019
Quick question David. Why do you need a replacement and not the original? They are readily available from many distributors and cheap. I saw them on ebay at $8.99 for 50 of them.

David64

Joined Dec 25, 2019
Hi,
thanks for replies, I had seen them via eBay from China at a good price, it was just the months wait that made me start looking for an alternative.
thanks David

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015