Logic Gate Assistance

Jakes80

Joined Jun 17, 2020
Hi everyone, Im busy with an assignment and want find out if my truth table is correct for this diagram attached? Or at least if Im on the right track? Thanks

Attachments

Jakes80

Joined Jun 17, 2020
Not sure I understand.....table 1 and 2 had some information in it already......only 3 was completely empty. I do suspect I might have an issue with table 2, but Im not sure.

shortout

Joined May 3, 2019
Not sure I understand.....table 1 and 2 had some information in it already......only 3 was completely empty. I do suspect I might have an issue with table 2, but Im not sure.
It looks like Table 2 should have had C, B, E as its headers, not C, D, E. Then, use standard logic to fill in Table 3.

Deleted member 115935

Joined Dec 31, 1969
Marked

A+

BUT . The tutor will be looking on this site, so C- , unless you explain to them why the table changed.

shortout

Joined May 3, 2019
Marked

A+

BUT . The tutor will be looking on this site, so C- , unless you explain to them why the table changed.
I agree. And Table 3 only needs the first 4 lines, as the next 4 lines are repeats. And, to be picky, the D and E columns would normally be listed, in order, as 00, 01, 10, 11.

Jakes80

Joined Jun 17, 2020
Thanks guys....:)

@andrewmm LOL yeah I did mention in the start of the assignment that I changed it as it didn't quite make sense.

@shortout yes I did initially stopped at the first 4 lines in Table 3 because of the repeat, but then thought Id rather complete it not to lose points just in case.;)

Thanks again guys for the input and well received.