Learn Graduate Level Electronics Class(Lectures)

Electronic_Maniac

Joined Oct 26, 2017
Can someone tell me where to get (any website) and learn free graduate level Electronics classes like mitopencourseware?

I have completed my Bachelor's degree in ECE and planning to level higher through these classes.

Please help.

Thanks.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Uh.... We just spent a lot of posts trying to get you to a point where you could determine what mode a transistor was in using the most basic model of a transistor and now you tell us that you have a bachelors in ECE? I think the first thing you need to do is some serious restudying of nearly all of your undergraduate course work; graduate level work assumes you are proficient in your undergraduate courses and they will chew you up if you aren't.

Electronic_Maniac

Joined Oct 26, 2017
Uh.... We just spent a lot of posts trying to get you to a point where you could determine what mode a transistor was in using the most basic model of a transistor and now you tell us that you have a bachelors in ECE? I think the first thing you need to do is some serious restudying of nearly all of your undergraduate course work; graduate level work assumes you are proficient in your undergraduate courses and they will chew you up if you aren't.
Sure sir. Will do. Hope you will help me if I Have further doubts in future.

Janis59

Joined Aug 21, 2017
Take a Horowitz&Hill ``The art of circuitry`` dilogy for practical schemotechnics, and Titce&Schenk for bit of theory on semiconductor devices. After studying these three books You shall know about 75% of all needed things.