Learn Graduate Level Electronics Class(Lectures)

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by Electronic_Maniac, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Electronic_Maniac

Thread Starter Member

Oct 26, 2017
    Can someone tell me where to get (any website) and learn free graduate level Electronics classes like mitopencourseware?

I have completed my Bachelor's degree in ECE and planning to level higher through these classes.

Please help.

Thanks.

2. WBahn

Mar 31, 2012
    Uh.... We just spent a lot of posts trying to get you to a point where you could determine what mode a transistor was in using the most basic model of a transistor and now you tell us that you have a bachelors in ECE? I think the first thing you need to do is some serious restudying of nearly all of your undergraduate course work; graduate level work assumes you are proficient in your undergraduate courses and they will chew you up if you aren't.

3. Ramussons

May 3, 2013
  4. crutschow

Expert

Mar 14, 2008
    You have a BS ECE?
    That does not compute. :confused:

5. Electronic_Maniac

Thread Starter Member

Oct 26, 2017
    Thanks sir. I have watched some of these lectures in Digital Electronics. Any other website you have in mind?

6. Electronic_Maniac

Thread Starter Member

Oct 26, 2017
    I have B.E. ECE degree.

7. Electronic_Maniac

Thread Starter Member

Oct 26, 2017
    Sure sir. Will do. Hope you will help me if I Have further doubts in future.

8. Janis59

Aug 21, 2017
    Take a Horowitz&Hill ``The art of circuitry`` dilogy for practical schemotechnics, and Titce&Schenk for bit of theory on semiconductor devices. After studying these three books You shall know about 75% of all needed things.