laptop

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
What area are you asking about? Size, makers, capabilities, costs, weights, or what?
Some of my laptop computers are very dark gray colorm while one is a light cream color and another one is ort of green.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
My original intention was to get the TS to narrow the realm of what they wanted to know.

When folks ask about what sort of computer to get, I would ask about what they wanted it to do for them, and what purpose it would serve. Some have no clue, some were trolls.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
Now that you mention it, that explanation clarifies all the broken computers on my office floor.
I have a very nice ASUS computer like that, except it wa slammed shut with a pencil on the keyboard, I think. I had been hoping t locate a similar one with some other problem and do a lid-transplant. No luck so far.

BobaMosfet

Joined Jul 1, 2009
Some information laptop related kindly guide me guys
Read reviews and choose the one that has the least problems and works the way you want. I recommend getting fastest CPU with it that you can reasonably afford, and always (_ALWAYS_) get the MAX RAM in it when you buy it- it's cheaper that way, or install additional RAM from crucial.com (I think they are still around). If you like windows, after you have max RAM, go in and disable all their memory management, and virtual memory- it's crap (they never figured out how to do it properly).

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
The OP made his first post more than two weeks ago, and hasn't been seen since...

Methinks the trolls have been trolled by the OP...