Isolated +15V Power Supply for Gate Drivers

artmaster547

Joined Jan 6, 2016
Hi All,
I wanted to enquire if you could assist me? I am trying to design an isolated power supply for a gate drive circuit. I want it to take in between +13 and +16V and then two isolated +15V supplies on the output with each supply providing a maximum of 1.5W. I need to use an off the shelf transformer i.e. Wurth transformers like the following: MPN:750342984 or MPN:760301301. If you could help with creating an LTSpice simulation of this, that would be greatly appreciated. Really appreciate your help with these matters it helps me to learn as well.

Kind Regards

Art

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
It's not clear what want. :confused:
The Wurth devices are gate drive pulse transformers and already isolate the pulse driver from the MOSFET gate so I see no need for an isolated supply.
Show a diagram of what you are trying to do.

artmaster547

Joined Jan 6, 2016
It's not clear what want. :confused:
The Wurth devices are gate drive pulse transformers and already isolate the pulse driver from the MOSFET gate so I see no need for an isolated supply.
Show a diagram of what you are trying to do.
Hi sorry I just want an isolated DC:DC Converter power of 1.5W input voltage range: 13-16V output voltage: 15V, but I want two isolated +15V Supplies, but I want to design and test the circuit myself not just a brick or module from off the shelf