Is this true

xox

Joined Sep 8, 2017
No, it won't run forever if that's what you're asking. But it will last much longer than a standard 1.5V battery. That said, you could just use rechargeable batteries for that matter. From my experience those seem to last a pretty long while before a fresh set is needed.

zarish123

Joined May 3, 2021
No, it won't run forever if that's what you're asking. But it will last much longer than a standard 1.5V battery. That said, you could just use rechargeable batteries for that matter. From my experience those seem to last a pretty long while before a fresh set is needed.
Welcome to AAC!
I didn't watch the video (probably just click bait to monetize your eyeballs, but no primary battery will last a lifetime unless it's a joke (a battery that will last the battery's lifetime).
It's not going to hang nicely on the wall either.
Thank u everyone

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
The last train is nearly due,
The underground is closing soon,
And in the dark deserted station,
Restless in anticipation,
A man waits in the shadows.

-- Paul Simon

zarish123

Joined May 3, 2021
Why a transistor is used here

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Did not understand
1st verse from a song by Paul Simon.
"A Poem On The Underground Wall"
Videos like that always make some people "Restless in anticipation"
I guess you had to be a child of the 1960's

The beat is very evocative of a time and a place.

Last edited: