Is Math the Language of the GOD’s?

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
If I has nothing to do with religion, what does your question mean? Perhaps you could phrase it with words not tied to religious beliefs.

Bob
i is only i in the Imaginary and is nothing more than that, and can be used to create dogma, which makes my thumb hurt when you ask the question. While the Universe Laughs, not at me, but with me as i attempt to say goo goo ga ga. Yes, i is a pun, and yes your mind can fill in the blank.

kv

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Math is religion.

Just thought that I would throw a spanner in the works.
I know your facetious, your dogma is reaching, reaching a state, either a finite limit or infinitely limitless could be either I would suppose, interesting thought?

Math is also fun. It is a Tease for our “animal mind” it attempts to play with us, go fetch. I just lack the ability to understand, what is the word “fetch” how does it apply to me.

In quantum mechanics, the Schrödinger equation, which describes the continuous time evolution of a system's wave function, is deterministic. However, the relationship between a system's wave function and the observable properties of the system appears to be non-deterministic.
kv

Last edited:

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Man invented math.
But then many believe man invented gods as well.
Religion is having faith in a certain belief.
Everything is a figment of imagination in the human mind.
Hence everything in our belief system is based on faith and religion.
We cannot prove anything as being the truth.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Math has 'Black Holes' much like the universe does. Dividing by zero, going to infinity results in numeric undefined singularities that make mathematical reasoning impossible. Obvious humans are divide by zero singularities.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
kv

What if I flip this, FIGURES can LIE, BUT LIARS can’t FIGURE

Duality Principle

https://www.britannica.com/science/duality

kv
That statement shows the limits of math as we all know there are some very good liars that are also good a math. The physical universe is not typical reversible.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_and_Knaves#Fork_in_the_road

Knights and Knaves is a type of logic puzzle where some characters can only answer questions truthfully, and others only falsely.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Last edited:

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
that's right,if it is allowed to have more time for Off Topics:

Time to what? Argue like children in the back seat of Mom and Dads car? Communication is the Vehicle and Math is only a Tool, not the Language of the GODs.

Post #2 said it best, he stopped the conversation by answering my Question, but we as a species began speculating, and it only led to one thing, Philosophical Ideals and a on long held debate that belongs in the past, letting ourself as humanity debase the conversation, which I will conclude is all About Math, a Tool nothing more than the Tools we had 10,000 years ago, just a Tool fashioned from a rock.

The question are we there yet and the answer is in Post #2 no. But, the Vehicle Math is the ride, not the destination and we should be enjoying the moment in time which resides in the now, stop looking to the past or the future but enjoy the present, which is a very special present. Stop with bickering about what, Why, Where, When.

But, wasn’t it fun? I would ask for those wanting to know why did I post this, I would tell you, go to the Physics Forum and explore, the Thread Beauty, read the book I did, on the great thinkers who have brought the car to this point in time, but the theme park is still in front of us all, if we stop and enjoy the ride.

So, can we now get back to the subject, of Math?

Anyone have any other philosophical debates or have we concluded this Thread and met the desired standard of thought, Scientifically.

kv