Ionizing injector

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikefromspace

Joined May 8, 2015
Hola all ye great technicians and engineers! Although electronics is not my usual venue, I must burrow my way into the field now to advance on some technology.
Everyone knows what an ionizer is, maybe even how it works. What you may not know is the true operating principles taking place in particle physics terms, for lack of a unified field theory in particle physics. Well, this I do have. It will be under review in the Journal of Applied Physics newsletter shortly, but for now I'm more of a builder.
So; please help with this design. The goal is to produce a fuel injector that integrates an ionizing coil which works off a zero point energy principle. Incase you don't know what zero point energy is; it is the transformation of imploding charge waves through the use of a nonlinear medium. This is accomplished by using a low frequency to encompass a high frequency inside an independent charge field. Layers of dielectric like copper coils will sit inside the charge releasing medium to fold the imploding wave as they act as capacitors, causing the carrier wave to become multiple waves though said coils; which produces carried waves in sync yet out of phase if the carried wave coils may resonate at a higher frequency without connection to the carrier.
After focus, all waves in sync yet out of phase must combine to form a sum of wave peaks, this is the natural law of physics taking place in such devices as the "Joe Cell", but coils may be used here.

So a compact coil engineered to work with water vapor fuel injection, but nevermind the water. I just need the coil engineering. We may start with other coils outside the small injector size limit itself to begin the process. It is important to note that by ionizing air inside a cylinder with projected fields using 3 or 7 ion projection needles in formation of 3 in a circle, or 6 around 1, the distant metal surfaces themselves will also be ionized.
The ionizing effect can be accomplished using 3 side by side needles to aim into space but is nowhere near as efficient based on my physics models.

Zero point is just an added feature of the ionizer, which would suggest the use of a relay though spark gap oscillation perhaps to cause the carrier wave to suddenly drop. The space inside the chamber will be ionized during the entire upstroke of the piston, which also causes a magnetic effect of the sleeve to happen in theory, yet I would not know how much. I do know that a simple engine may be made to run on time (an electron neutrino powered force) using magnetic blocking alone; where like neg poled magnets aim at eachother but during approach to tdc; a coil is powered up to form opposite polarity. This might be part of this injector system, since all metal surfaces would become charged with inductive forces to polarize the cylinder using it's shape (pos around , neg ion through center to cylinder center) until the beam is shut off and the cylinder reaches a point where the field may quickly reverse while valves open to inlet mesons , making space less superconductive.

If anyone has no clue what I've written in any part of this, I offer physics tutorials on my youtube channel mikefromspace with forums below each video.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
  1. So what coil dimensions, diameter, length, and number of turns, did you have in mind?
  2. Any limitations on inductance?
I might have something you could use in my junk-box from the токамак I built.

Status
Not open for further replies.