Introduce a tablet for me.

Linus303

Joined May 6, 2016
Hi guys. Ready to buy a tablet. Do you have any introductions? Screen size should not too big, and my budget is 100 around.

DNA Robotics

Joined Jun 13, 2014
A friend gave me an iPad that is only 5 years old. You can only get apps from the apple store. All apps require OS 7 or 8. This iPad can only be upgraded to OS 5.7. I guess that is why Apple customers keep upgrading to the latest & greatest. They have to! Don't get hooked on Apple products.

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
For opinions on purchases try using Yahoo Answers. You can read questions posed by others on similar products and the answers they received - OR you can ask your own question and get answers from others who may have the products you're curious about. They can tell you of their experiences.

Just keep in mind that on any public forum you can get good answers and you can get totally ignorant answers as well. Be ready for the ignits.

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
I've got a Samsung Note 8.0. It's a few years old, but it is perfect for reading in bed or watching Netflix.

For general computing, I'm still a desktop guy. Can't work without 2 24" monitors, a keyboard, and mouse.

frpr666

Joined Feb 2, 2010
Tablet is cool thing. But the downside is we have charge the battery sometimes. I love android, there are plenty application around for this.