install canon image class d530 with windows10

karas

Joined Sep 8, 2011
I have problem to install Canon imageclass d530 with windows10 after I download the driver and I click on exe.file nothing happen ,and this problem happen with me with windows10 only, can someone help me please.

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

Do you have the correct version?
I see there are 32 and 64 bit versions.

Did you follow the instructions?

Canon ImageCLASS D530 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
  • Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
  • When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
  • You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
  • NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
  • Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
  • Please follow the installation screen directions.

Bertus

karas

Joined Sep 8, 2011
canond530.png
Hello,

Do you have the correct version?
I see there are 32 and 64 bit versions.

Did you follow the instructions?

Canon ImageCLASS D530 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
  • Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
  • When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
  • You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
  • NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
  • Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
  • Please follow the installation screen directions.

Bertus
I have the right version 64 bit and I disconnect the printer but every time I clk on exe.file nothing happen

pramod7770

Joined Dec 30, 2017

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
MOD NOTE: The prior post is a necropost that is likely intended for site promotion. As such, it would normally be treated as spam. However, it also appears to be an attempt to provide an answer to an unresolved problem. Thus it has been allowed.

However, the legitimacy of the site is unknown and therefore is buyer beware -- it is always possible that any file downloaded from this site contains malware. Or it could be exactly what it claims.