In LTSPICE, how can I save the data at time t?

pkms37

Joined Mar 18, 2021
I am configuring an array with memristors, and trying to save the state after learning process, for example, at time t.
However as I know, SPICE does not save the previous data and it runs after a kind of reset when I click Run button.

Or question might be similarly when using capacitor.

Is there any way I can save the states at time t or is it necessary to use switch?

pkms37

Joined Mar 18, 2021
I made a simple array 4 memristors and I put V1 and V2 which have different voltage pulse.
The result below is the the current flow with time.
And here, if I want the memristor with the state of 20sec, how can I use it at the time?(I will use those to other circuits)

green and blue has different time delay for comparison
1616057665205.png

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
You can use one of the flavors of the .measure (abbreviated .meas) statement. this is an excerpt from the LTspice help file:

.MEASURE -- Evaluate User-Defined Electrical Quantities
Syntax: .MEAS[SURE] [AC|DC|OP|TRAN|TF|NOISE] <name>
+ [<FIND|DERIV|PARAM> <expr>]
+ [WHEN <expr> | AT=<expr>]]
+ [TD=<val1>] [<RISE|FALL|CROSS>=[<count1>|LAST]]
Note one can optionally state the type of analysis to which the .MEAS statement applies. This allows you to use certain .MEAS statements only for certain analysis types. The name is required to give the result a parameter name that can be used in other .MEAS statements. Below are example .MEAS statements that refer to a single point along the abscissa:
.MEAS TRAN res1 FIND V(out) AT=5m