Impedance Plethysmograph

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
I recommend a LabJack for your USB data acquisition. I've been using a LabJack U3-HV for a while now and like it very much. I especially like the way you can control it from any programming language you prefer on your system. I use Excel (visual basic) to perform the setup, run the logging, make real-time control decisions, and so on.

It has pretty good precision at low voltage, but you may still want to use an op-amp to boost the signal.

I believe the DATAQ devices can be a bit cheaper, but for me were also less flexible.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
I have an amplifier circuit using IC741 for the ac amplification. I will try to utilize it at the output.
Oh NO!:eek: Do not do that. That opamp is the worst choice for such an application. I would rather recommend a modern opamp. Using FETs at least in the input stage

I am also interested in this project and my Final Year Project also related to impedance plethysmography to check the glucose level. Can email me some details about your project? so that i can get some hints from you. Very appreciate for your help. Thank you.