I'm stuck about "node analysis" please

cikalekli

Joined Dec 10, 2020
I have solved my question like that successfully with mesh analysis which the question wanted from me.

But I am just curious that how can I calculate this circuit using nodal analysis?

Here is my calculation:
1608728769397.png

and here is the question of the circuit:

1608728864163.png

I don't want the whole solution. I just want to learn which nodes should be labeled to start to solve for nodal analysis... ^^

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi cik,
This PDF explains the Nodal analysis method.
E

Clip;
In electric circuits analysis, nodal analysis, node-voltage analysis, or the branch current method is a method of determining the voltage (potential difference) between "nodes" (points where elements or branches connect) in an electrical circuit in terms of the branch currents.

Attachments

Last edited:

cikalekli

Joined Dec 10, 2020
hi cik,
If you get stuck, watch this video.
E
Normally I also watched this video from the beginning to the end. But my problem is the question which I'm stuck with (about only doing node analysis. I just know to mesh analysis well) complicated circuits.

In the video, the teacher's way is useful only for basic circuits.

I cannot do the same nodal analysis technique in complex circuits.

I can solve the complex ones with the help of mesh.

So can you help me that is there anywhere to learn nodal analysis like a greek god.

Unfortunately in the school, our instructor did only 2 basic examples about nodal analysis and I just wanna improve myself about this technique please :(

Last edited:

RBR1317

Joined Nov 13, 2010
Nodal analysis is conceptually much simpler than mesh analysis if you just color-code the nodes & super-nodes. Here there are two super-nodes and one regular node. So there will be 3 node equations with 3 node voltages.

Attachments

cikalekli

Joined Dec 10, 2020
Nodal analysis is conceptually much simpler than mesh analysis if you just color-code the nodes & super-nodes. Here there are two super-nodes and one regular node. So there will be 3 node equations with 3 node voltages.
thank u so much ^^