i'm electronic newbie . i'm just want to know what is the name of the connectors that


Joined Jan 18, 2008
Hi Benny,

Welcome to AAC.

Little hard to guess from what is shown. The most critical measurement is the contact spacing. Is it 2 mm? May be JST 2=mm connectors.


Joined Feb 8, 2018
You need to know exactly what the spacing is. 0.1 inches (2.54 mm) is common and so is 2.0 mm. The general appearance suggests to me that they are 2 mm. If you know the exact spacing then you can reasonably start a search.

Another approach is to search for connectors for cold cathode fluorescent lamps. They seem to be quite standard for that use in monitors.