I recommend choosing a combo oscilloscope

arivel

Joined Mar 4, 2018
Hi everyone .
I would like to get a bench oscilloscope with the least possible footprint at a rather low price but of acceptable quality.
if there are combo models that also have the function generator and spectrum analyzer even better.
advise me please?
bye thank you .

rsjsouza

Joined Apr 21, 2014
@atferrari 's question is the critical one. You can have an all-in-one equipment such as the Digilent, but it will require you to have a computer around. Depending on your desk, this may or may not be a solution.

Also, if by "Spectrum Analyzer" you mean a FFT, then there are many options in the low cost market. Otherwise, you will be looking at a level of the Tektronix MDO3000 series.

Back to the main topic, oscilloscopes with everything integrated are the aforementioned Hantek and the Siglent SDS1104X-E with the function generator option. I know the Siglent has a very decent FFT function implemented (I don't know about the Hantek).

I have a small bench space with fully separated components - when I started this lab there was no fully integrated combo instrument that could offer what I needed. Well, that and the fact you can get very reasonably priced used equipment where I live.

Good luck in your search.