i need your help plz

KFUPM University

Joined Apr 28, 2011
hi guys,

my proff. gave me a homework question and asked to hand it over before next Thursday.

i need your help because i didnt understand the question

the question in the attachment.

thank you

Attachments

steveb

Joined Jul 3, 2008
the design? i didnt know how to draw it by logicWorks
So are you actually saying that you DO understand the question completely? Also, you seem to be implying that you DO know how to design the circuit. Correct?

So, your only question is how to draw circuits in logicworks?

If not, state that you explicitly need help with design and show some of your initial work so that others can help you, without actually doing the work for you.

For the implementation in logicworks, then you need someone here familiar with logicworks to help you. Hence your title should have been. "I need help implementing a circuit in logicworks" rather than the vague title. "I need your help". This would have a higher probability of attracting the correct person who might help you.

My recommendation is to post a new thread with an example circuit that is similar to your answer (so that you don't give your work away to another student in your class), and specifically ask how to implement that in logicworks. Make sure the title uses the word "logicworks". Use this thread to ask questions about the design itself, but remember you must show some work to get some help, according to the rules of the forum.

spider87

Joined Dec 9, 2011
How are people like this in EE classes? I don't mean to be rude but nothing is properly cased or punctuated, he can't type and he can't really effectively communicate. Not to mention the only tag that he put in his "i need your help plz" thread is "plz"... I can understand foreign people who may not be fluent in English but I can't imagine that's the case here unless he's trying to learn English from texts on a cell phone..

I'm sorry I can't contribute to this thread I just get so frustrated reading these types of posts.

What I CAN contribute is that you need to state exactly what you need and try to write it in plain English. At that point, someone may be able to help you.

Vahe

Joined Mar 3, 2011
Here is an idea .... why don't you ask your professor? If you are really trying to learn this stuff, you should ask your colleagues and your instructor first. If you are worried that you are going to show some weakness if you approach your professor, then that is the chance you have to take. If someone here had the solution for you, you will learn nothing and your weaknesses will be observed by your instructor in the end anyway.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
The crucial part here is sequential vs serial. I think the exercise inclines towards serial (with the sequential part as a given), since only one half adder is allowed. I 'll wait for the OP to confirm this until I go into further details.