i need to control the microcontroller using hc05 Bluetooth device. can you tell me how?

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
You are not going to get many responses with a vague question like that.

What microcontroller?
What do you want to do with the microcontroller?
How is hc05 connected to the microcontroller?
What is talking to the hc05?
How do you program the microcontroller?

be80be

Joined Jul 5, 2008
Let's see don't know enough to tell.
But if you pick a Ardunio from how you started this post that be the best to start with.

snlkrishna6

Joined Mar 28, 2017
You are not going to get many responses with a vague question like that.

What microcontroller?
What do you want to do with the microcontroller?
How is hc05 connected to the microcontroller?
What is talking to the hc05?
How do you program the microcontroller?
sir i am using keil compiler to write the program and i am using at89s52 micro controller
i want the syntax to read and store the command from my smart phone via bluetooth
please help me out

snlkrishna6

Joined Mar 28, 2017
sir i am doing a project on dc motor control using a at89s52 micro controller using bluetooth hc-05
i am programming in keil compiler
i want the syntax to read the value from my android phone to my controller via bluetooth
i connected bluetooth to my phone and interfaced it with my controller using rx and tx pins
please give me the syntax to read and store the data given from phone on micro controller

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
sir i am doing a project on dc motor control using a at89s52 micro controller using bluetooth hc-05
i am programming in keil compiler
i want the syntax to read the value from my android phone to my controller via bluetooth
i connected bluetooth to my phone and interfaced it with my controller using rx and tx pins
please give me the syntax to read and store the data given from phone on micro controller
Whoa! That is a mighty tall order.

That is like saying, I have computer A and computer B connected via the internet. Can you supply me with code to transfer data from computer A to computer B.

I don't think you will get a simple answer from anyone on this forum that will fit into a single thread.

You better go learn how bluetooth works first.

snlkrishna6

Joined Mar 28, 2017
Whoa! That is a mighty tall order.

That is like saying, I have computer A and computer B connected via the internet. Can you supply me with code to transfer data from computer A to computer B.

I don't think you will get a simple answer from anyone on this forum that will fit into a single thread.

You better go learn how bluetooth works first.
sir then how should i ask the question?
i just need the syntax to read the command from a Bluetooth controller.
ive posted a picture. in that i need to connect a hc-05 Bluetooth controller to pin1.1 to read it from an Android phone. i need both button control and Bluetooth control.

Attachments

LesJones

Joined Jan 8, 2017
The HC-05 is not a controller. It is a serial radio link. You would have to connect the HC-05 to the serial in and serial out pins on your at89s52. You would then be able to communicate from an android device using a terminal emulator program such a Blueterm. (Free from Google Play.) You would then need to write software to interpret commands sent a ASCII strings such as "Start", "Clockwise" etc. If you wanted the interface on the android device to have buttons for the commands you would have to learn Android programming.

Les.