I need help!

Ape_Link

Joined Sep 9, 2014
Hi guys! My name is Daniel. I'm new to this website. I'm taking Electro-Mechanical Engineering Technology (Automation and Robotics), and the class I'm struggling on is Mechatronics 2. The question is to "sketch a circuit diagram that works as described below: When the proximity sensor senses a target, a light is energized immediately. The motor starts after a 5-second delay. When the target is removed, both the light and motor turn off." Now, I'm not to good in line diagrams so, I was asking for some assistance.

pwdixon

Joined Oct 11, 2012
You could just draw a processor with one input and two outputs but are there any conditions on what components you need to use?

Ape_Link

Joined Sep 9, 2014
You could just draw a processor with one input and two outputs but are there any conditions on what components you need to use?
Ya. The components are a proximity sensor with relay module, a pilot light module, a timer module, and a motor. It's also hard wired.

pwdixon

Joined Oct 11, 2012
Ya. The components are a proximity sensor with relay module, a pilot light module, a timer module, and a motor. It's also hard wired.
So you can or can't use additional parts?
If no additional parts then you will need to provide much more info on the actual parts you can use.