I need help with this gyrator circuit

smcii

Joined Mar 17, 2024
I have a homework about a gyrator circuit. I tried to use nodal analysis but I couldn't find L value for the circuit.Ekran görüntüsü 2024-03-17 195257.png

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
My crystal ball is in the shop, so I can't peer into your mind and figure out what you did or where you went astray. This is why we require you to show your work.

smcii

Joined Mar 17, 2024
My crystal ball is in the shop, so I can't peer into your mind and figure out what you did or where you went astray. This is why we require you to show your work.
what I did does not matter as I added the image of the question . I only write that part for indicating I tried to solve it for a while before posting.

smcii

Joined Mar 17, 2024
I get it what did you say now after reading your post but still I don't how to solve this. I dont need any help with calculations. I just need to learn how to approach this question.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
The approach is to analyze the circuit to determine the relationship between i(t) and v(t) and then relate that to the constitutive equation for an inductor, which is given in the question.