I need help with my Applied AC-DC Circuits class

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Since you aren't showing any attempt at all on your homework, should we conclude that by, "need some answers if y'all don't mind to help," what you really mean is, "I want someone to do my homework for me without me needing to put in any effort beyond taking a picture of the assigned problems"?

That's not how it works here. YOU need to show YOUR best attempt to work YOUR homework as far as you can. That gives us something to work from to help guide YOU into being able to get past the specific points you are stuff on.

AllenTrobaugh

Joined Feb 24, 2020
Since you aren't showing any attempt at all on your homework, should we conclude that by, "need some answers if y'all don't mind to help," what you really mean is, "I want someone to do my homework for me without me needing to put in any effort beyond taking a picture of the assigned problems"?

That's not how it works here. YOU need to show YOUR best attempt to work YOUR homework as far as you can. That gives us something to work from to help guide YOU into being able to get past the specific points you are stuff on.
I'm on the bus right now and just found this forum I have worked on it I will post my answers I have soon as I get off the bus.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
That's a real bad image and it's hard for me to make out some of it with confidence. Try to take a better picture.

Some of the information is just written on there and it is not clear what that information is (since some of it has no units) or what component or node it is even associated with.

You need to start developing the habit of asking yourself sanity-check type questions.

In the fist problem you say that the voltage across the load resistor is 3.76 (and presumably that is volts -- you need to ALWAYS include units on quantities that have units). But you also claim that the current through the load resistor is 11.97 mA. Yet the load resistor has a resistance of 1 kΩ. Does that make sense?

AllenTrobaugh

Joined Feb 24, 2020
Ok I'm new to the forum thanks I see what you mean I was on the bus when I get home I will work em all out n put clear pics on there, I'm not just looking for the answers, I'll get back with you with better stuff shortly

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
I'm still having to do a lot more guessing and reverse engineering what your various notations are (which is not good) but I think I've figured most of them out.

If you don't show any work, then I can't show you where you went wrong. About the only thing I can do is tell you whether you are correct or incorrect. You are incorrect.

If you will show how you got your Vth and Rth, I will try to explain where you are going astray.