I need help in stimulating these chips LM1036,LM386,TDA2003 NI-Multisim

H_BioMed

Joined May 30, 2013
Hi guys How are You

i'm work in small project and will be finish but i want change something before applied, for that i need Simulation these chips in Multisim but i don't found it to Simulation if you did this before, please Help me

My project is ( electronic stethoscope )

images of SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM

I used DIP-20,8,6 To draw a circuit, but this does not work in the simulation and I need to simulate now to update something

datasheet these Chips, Upload attachments
  1. ( LM1036 )
  2. ( LM386 )
  3. (TDA2003)

if you Can Help, please contact me
Twitter: @H_BioMed

Attachments

Last edited:

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
If your project is to simulate your circuit. It can be a problem as I do not think you will find a spice model for the LM1036 or the TDA2003. If you are to build this. I would not worry about simulate the LM1036,TDA2003, or the LM386. Just copy the recommended circuits in the datasheet. And triple check your schematic with the suggested design in the datasheet. These circuits will work if done correctly. But it could be very smart to simulate the LM324 opamp design before building the circuit.

H_BioMed

Joined May 30, 2013
i can Simulation all these but i need spice Code enyone have the spice to eny chop please contact me
twitter: H_BioMed

LOL123

Joined Aug 19, 2015
Hello,
I am very new Multisim, I have been using it to do my report. I am using the LM1036 as a tone control for a speaker project, i need to show some development of my circuit and how I have improved on the old designs.

The LM1036 SPICE MODEL posted by H_BioMed doesn't work for some reason on the software, I think it is because I am using it on the evaluation time so it doesn't have all the functions. I would like to ask if anyone could tell me a SPICE MODEL for the LM1036 that can work on the evaluation Multisim 14.0.