I need help for Verilog code of this instruction please

dem

Joined Apr 18, 2010
Jump and Link, Jump Register
These instructions allow for the assembly programmer, or compiler, to use function calls. Since an instruction can only write to the register file during the writeback stage (stage 5), the jump and link instruction must insert the value of PC+4 onto the pipeline and it must then propagate down to stage 5 where it will finally be written. This will require an additional multiplexor. Remember, that the link address needs to be covered by data forwarding the same as any other instruction writing back to the register file

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Is jump_addr what your looking for?

I dont really understand what your asking.. Do you want the command or you want code to do something in particular?

Care to shine a little light on the subject?

dem

Joined Apr 18, 2010
Jump and Link, Jump Register
These instructions allow for the assembly programmer, or compiler, to use function calls. Since an instruction can only write to the register file during the writeback stage (stage 5), the jump and link instruction must insert the value of PC+4 onto the pipeline and it must then propagate down to stage 5 where it will finally be written. This will require an additional multiplexor. Remember, that the link address needs to be covered by data forwarding the same as any other instruction writing back to the register file

N.B: I attatched all project for better understand of the question thank you for your help

Attachments

dem

Joined Apr 18, 2010
Is jump_addr what your looking for?

I dont really understand what your asking.. Do you want the command or you want code to do something in particular?

Care to shine a little light on the subject?
I try to repeat the duestion with file attactchment hope you will understand this time thank you for your help

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
I stil have NO clue what you want. Do you want me to do your homework?

Show what you have so far so we can see where you are stuck.

kingdano

Joined Apr 14, 2010
I stil have NO clue what you want. Do you want me to do your homework?

Show what you have so far so we can see where you are stuck.
this - i dont understand what you are asking.

i can say that there is not a verilog command that will do that in one shot for you.