I need Bk Precision 4086AWG PCB photos

Nuljaska

Joined Oct 11, 2019
Hello everyone. Do anyone has photos of this generator PCB boards. I need photos so i can know where my off soldered components belongs. I need photos of these components spots: all of the little red resistors(total 9), all of the big capasitors(total 9), and all of the regulator type cased components on power board (total 11). I need photos where i can clearly see names of components and their spots.

Thanks.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
You will have more success getting a circuit diagram and then tracing out the circuit on the PCB to find the locations. How do you have the instrument with a circuit board with all of the parts removed? That must be an interesting story.

Nuljaska

Joined Oct 11, 2019
I thought no one has schematics because i tried to find them from internet and even asked straight from Bk Precision, but i didnt get them. I found generator from trash can and it was broken. Then i soldered off some usefull components and after that realised that i could to fix it because generator is actually pretty expensive. But if anyone has schematics, i would really like to get them. Thanks.

SLK001

Joined Nov 29, 2011
I thought no one has schematics because i tried to find them from internet and even asked straight from Bk Precision, but i didnt get them. I found generator from trash can and it was broken. Then i soldered off some usefull components and after that realised that i could to fix it because generator is actually pretty expensive. But if anyone has schematics, i would really like to get them. Thanks.
That actually looks like a nice generator. Perhaps next time you will try to fix it BEFORE you start pulling off parts.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
OK, now that makes sense. B&K is a good brand and possibly searching under the name B&K will work better. And there are sites like "schematicsforfree" that have a lot of information that does not always appear on general searches. And also, if the boards are marked so that you can know that the part was a resistor or capacitor or a semiconductor device, you can then trace out a circuit and get helpdiscovering the values. AND, if you still have those parts that were removed, note the values, and that can be quite helpful i discovering what values go where. But if it was indeed not working then at least one part may be deffective.

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
I found generator from trash can and it was broken. Then i soldered off some usefull components and after that realised that i could to fix it because generator is actually pretty expensive.
Live and learn... Don't be so quick to salvage equipment for parts and take a picture before you start next time.