I made PUSH ON/OFF switch for my project.

diy instinct

Joined Apr 8, 2017
For some time I've been revised and tested PUSH on/off switch circuit with minimum components and wide voltage range. Finally I finished my project with this version. No need for upgrage any more.
Firstly, I read several circuit on internet for example EEVblog 'The world simplest..' etc. That's fairly works good but not perfect most of them working unstable and working voltage range is very narrow. So, I designed by myself, tested many times with trial an errors. This final circuit you can stablely push/on with 3v~50v ranges.
You can visit my blog for full version and read other articles. (though it's korean, sorry, you can translate with google.)
https://blog.naver.com/dgfiel/221397355916

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
For some time I've been revised and tested PUSH on/off switch circuit with minimum components and wide voltage range. Finally I finished my project with this version. No need for upgrage any more.
Firstly, I read several circuit on internet for example EEVblog 'The world simplest..' etc. That's fairly works good but not perfect most of them working unstable and working voltage range is very narrow. So, I designed by myself, tested many times with trial an errors. This final circuit you can stablely push/on with 3v~50v ranges.
You can visit my blog for full version and read other articles. (though it's korean, sorry, you can translate with google.)
https://blog.naver.com/dgfiel/221397355916
Looks cool. It would help if you would kindly describe the inputs and outputs. I imagine you provide this in your blog but folks here would appreciate having the information immortalized on this site.

diy instinct

Joined Apr 8, 2017
Looks cool. It would help if you would kindly describe the inputs and outputs. I imagine you provide this in your blog but folks here would appreciate having the information immortalized on this site.
Yes, It's a simple push power on push power off switch circuit.
Connect the battery at 'in' side and connect the circuit at 'out' side. When you push the button circuit powered and off when you push again. You can see video demo in my blog.