I have worries about my powering system

FelixB

Joined Dec 26, 2022
Hello everyone!
Today I drew a schematic of my newest project. I'm trying to make a automated watering system for a raised bed and also wanted to power it through a small solar panel.
The problem is that I'm a complete electronic beginner and a bit worried about my powering system. I got 4 1.5V rechargeable batterys in series and I want to load them with the solar panel. These batterys will power my 6v peristaltic pump through a L298N motor driver. Besides that I also want to power the Raspberry Pi Pico with 2 of these batterys in series so the Pico can get around 3V.

Here is the schematic:
schematic.png
(I drew the "data-wires" in color for better orientation, but if it would help I could also send an schematic with only black wires)

So my question is if you can maybe take a look on the schematic and tell me if I did something wrong. I don't want to burn any parts.

Thanks in advance
Felix

FelixB

Joined Dec 26, 2022
By the way: if it looks like it would work I would also be very thankful if you maybe write that it is ok or something like that. My main worries are the loading of the battery and the powering of the Pico.