I can't figure out what this diode is...

Dozeuvz

Joined Jul 30, 2019
...Hello!

I have this β135 MK Diode noted TRA1 on the board that is dead and I need to replace it with an equivalent, only I can't figure out which type of diode it is, it's ratings etc... after hours of searching the internet. Any ideas? I measured 0.8v with the diode setting on my multimeter.

It is on a power bloc in my camping car wich distributes 12V to various outlets and I go on vacations with no lights and water pump on thursday if I can't fix it...

Thank you very much!

Dozeuvz

Joined Jul 30, 2019
Hey thanks for the quick answer!

I think it's dead because i have several on the circuit that read 0.8v in one direction and infinite in the other one. This one read .000 in both directions. Excuse me for my poor knowledge :/

dendad

Joined Feb 20, 2016
Hey thanks for the quick answer!

I think it's dead because i have several on the circuit that read 0.8v in one direction and infinite in the other one. This one read .000 in both directions. Excuse me for my poor knowledge :/
That sounds to me like you may have found the problem.
Have you removed it from the board to test that the diode is the fault and not something else?
But if it is shorted, it has done its job of protecting the circuit from an over voltage transient, hopefully.