How to start this engine, where to get control board?

DjAkonDa99

Joined Feb 12, 2018
Help me!!!
who tells me where to buy a control board for this engine?
My board is broken, it was black in this region, i cleaned, black was the region without components just the road, i have not multimeter to test the road, please give me the link there can i buy this board.... than you very much.... sori for mi inglish :D :D :D message here if you can help me with the link
<SNIP>

this region was black, I cleaned it up, it flattened, I need a new one for this engine....

Moderators note : removed email to avoid spam

Last edited by a moderator:

Dodgydave

Joined Jun 22, 2012
Looks like a simple triac dimmer circuit to me. An ordinary household light dimmer will do with a bridge rectifier to the DC motor.

DC-permanent-Magnet-Motor-speed-Control-schematic.gif

Last edited:

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
Help me!!!
who tells me where to buy a control board for this engine?
My board is broken, it was black in this region, i cleaned, black was the region without components just the road, i have not multimeter to test the road, please give me the link there can i buy this board.... than you very much.... sori for mi inglish :D :D :D message here if you can help me with the link
<SNIP>

this region was black, I cleaned it up, it flattened, I need a new one for this engine....

Moderators note : removed email to avoid spam
What it looks like is that there was a copper trace burned off of the circuit board. That damage was caused by something, and until whatever caused the damage is repaired or corrected replacing the board will not solve the problem. So the first step is to discover what has failed to cause the copper trace to be damaged. Unfortunately no information is given about any of the rest of the system, whatever it may be. And that information is what is needed.

Dodgydave

Joined Jun 22, 2012
What it looks like is that there was a copper trace burned off of the circuit board. That damage was caused by something, and until whatever caused the damage is repaired or corrected replacing the board will not solve the problem. So the first step is to discover what has failed to cause the copper trace to be damaged. Unfortunately no information is given about any of the rest of the system, whatever it may be. And that information is what is needed.
Unless the motor is jammed, replace the pcb with an ordinary dimmer, or replace the triac and bridge rectifier.