How to rewind motor

thienle123

Joined Aug 6, 2023
A contactor is just another form of relay, just built for a dedicated usage.
It all depends if you want the down and dirty way with risks, or the best way with a little more costs.
You can often come upon a deal on Eay for the compact Telemecanique DIN versions etc.
If a different voltage coil is required, often they are available at local electrical suppliers.
Hello MaxheadRoom, i am beginer for rewinding coils motor. I want to find the title of the book to learn how to rewind the lost data asynchronous motor, please give it to me, thank you very much!

thienle123

Joined Aug 6, 2023
One very popular book has always been "Electric Motor Repair" by Robert Rosenberg. First pub 1946.
If lucky, you may find a second hand version of the book.
but in this book, I don't see calculations related to winding slot, sharp core teeth, stator diameter, ... from these values it can be deduced that each running winding and starting winding have how many turns of the coil, how to distribute them? Thanks for your reply!

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
AFAIK there is no definitive book an the calculations that you require, at least in my long carrer, I have never come across one.
We would ensure all the data was recorded before dismantling & rewinding a motor.