how to reduce mobile radiation

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
As long as you do not use your phone for talking/SMS/MMS The radiation is zero or close to. If you are conserned about radiation. Restrict your use to short calls. However if you are not satified with this. Try to fashioning a “helmet” out of aluminum foil. They are quite useful to block government-beamed mind control waves. They may also actually work on other radiation also:p:D
http://www.disinfo.com/2011/08/do-tin-foil-hats-really-block-mind-control/

Last edited:

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
@abeychandran! It is a lot nonsense,mumbo-jumbo, and idiotic myths around this topic. Like some are selling useless anti radiation stickers. That they claim are made of gold. May I ask why you are concerned about this. How much do you talk in your cell phone?

wmodavis

Joined Oct 23, 2010
abeychandran - As stated shielding is a primary way to reduce radiation from an emitting device. Alternately, design the potentially emitting device to reduce radiation by eliminating/reducing circuitry that produced electromagnetic fields. Lower current produces lower field strength, proper layout of circuit boards can reduce radiation. Stay out of the sun because that sends out a large amount of radiation - but our bodies need sunlight for health so there are tradeoffs as in just about all things.

R!f@@ - You sound pleasantly back to normal. Trust your life there is normalizing. Glad you're safe.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
R!f@@ - You sound pleasantly back to normal. Trust your life there is normalizing. Glad you're safe.
Umm ! Am I missing something or is it just me :D
It's that we never met AAC'ly..u know as in formerly.....means I never had any fun with u yet. I like to pick on pple and pull their legs. Courtesy of my dear AAC mate T06.

And care to tell me pleasantly back to normal means. I mean how did you meant it.

I did not go out today and never intent to go and see what they are up to.....I am not shedding my blood to corrupt activist/*&%&$&..
Sorry..! I am pissed with them.. I learned a lot about our so called Protectors and Saviors.

I have my family and loved ones to look after. So there. and I will be here.

Thanks though. :)

Last edited:

wmodavis

Joined Oct 23, 2010
I simply meant 'seemingly regular input to AAC'. And especially in view of a situation I can hardly imagine even having lived over a decade in Asia-Pacific part of the world. And at one point in my life it looked like a possibility of ending up in your country so I have had an ongoing interest in the Maldives. Hanging out here I guess one sort of gets to 'know' people by their participation and if only via an imaginary affinity develop pseudo friendships. Glad you are 'will be here'.