How to post to Completed Projects forum

tjohnson

Joined Dec 23, 2014
I wanted to post a project on the Completed Projects forum but I get an error saying that I don't have permission to. I know that there are strict requirements for what may be posted there, but I thought posts just had to be approved by a moderator before appearing there.

So if I want to post a project there, do I need to post it in the Projects forum first, and then ask a moderator to move it to the Completed Projects forum, or how should I go about it?

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
You can post your project in The projects forum and PM anyone of mods, if the mod feel it's ok then the mod will move your project to the Completed Projects forum, if he can't make sure then our mods team will be have a discussion to decide should be move or not, if needs to add which parts or something else then we will let you know, thanks.

The forum setting that limited, because it used to avoid uncompleted project to post there and also used to avoid some newbies to post their question over here, the project post at that forum should be could reduplicated for the members who wish to reduplicate it.

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
I wanted to post a project on the Completed Projects forum but I get an error saying that I don't have permission to. I know that there are strict requirements for what may be posted there, but I thought posts just had to be approved by a moderator before appearing there.

So if I want to post a project there, do I need to post it in the Projects forum first, and then ask a moderator to move it to the Completed Projects forum, or how should I go about it?
Which project is it?

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I recommend writing the project up in the Projects forum where you can polish it, then flag it using the report button. A moderator will move it for you.