how to port a RTOS code on ARM?

Anoop kumar (Anoop kumar)

Joined Nov 14, 2017
Can any one tell me how to port a RTOS code on ARM?
FreeRTOS run on any Cortex-M device, using a suitable compilers. I would like to port FreeRTOS with Cortex M0. There are lots of examples to copy and some info on the web.
I get the some heder files and c files from free rtos. Now I don't understand how to make my new project from free rtos files. I don't understand how to change the free rtos code for my project...!
Is this the right forum to ask this question. Is this question so difficult, here's no help on this questions. If you help me to solve this issue then I will be grateful for life time because I have been reading this for the last seven days but still don't understand.!!

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
Can any one tell me how to port a RTOS code on ARM?
FreeRTOS run on any Cortex-M device, using a suitable compilers. I would like to port FreeRTOS with Cortex M0. There are lots of examples to copy and some info on the web.
I get the some heder files and c files from free rtos. Now I don't understand how to make my new project from free rtos files. I don't understand how to change the free rtos code for my project...!
Is this the right forum to ask this question. Is this question so difficult, here's no help on this questions. If you help me to solve this issue then I will be grateful for life time because I have been reading this for the last seven days but still don't understand.!!
http://bfy.tw/FEqr