How to improve this # enter - ATmega uC

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
This forum is for completed projects. A block diagram is a long way from a completed project. Why don't you give us a list of requirements so at least we have some metric to evaluate the block diagram. If you were working for for me I'd fire you for such an incompetent presentation.

Ryka Thomas

Joined Dec 16, 2015
This forum is for completed projects. A block diagram is a long way from a completed project. Why don't you give us a list of requirements so at least we have some metric to evaluate the block diagram. If you were working for for me I'd fire you for such an incompetent presentation.
i have a completed project i want to make v2.0

Ryka Thomas

Joined Dec 16, 2015
u are so rude

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
What is the meaning of the title "how to improve this # enter"?
What is the purpose of the original device?
How will the new device be different?
How do you know that a malfunction has occurred?
How do you know that a short circuit has occurred?

Ryka Thomas

Joined Dec 16, 2015
1 i mean how to make a better circuit
2 powerbank
3the new device will have better circuitry
4&5 i made a special sensor that is patent pending and i will not reveal that part at all

could you help make the circuit better

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
1 i mean how to make a better circuit
2 powerbank
3the new device will have better circuitry
4&5 i made a special sensor that is patent pending and i will not reveal that part at all

could you help make the circuit better
Your answers are non responsive to the questions I asked, so I don't see any point in further participation in this thread.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
u are so rude

How is it rude to point out that you have posted to the wrong forum and also have not provided enough information to help you?

If you think that is rude then you are not going to last very long on any forum.

It seems there might be a language barrier because you are not asking the questions asked. Sorry but this forum is in English. Your skills will need to be high enough for you to make yourself understood and to understand the answers or you are just wasting your time.

Ryka Thomas

Joined Dec 16, 2015
i am so sorry if i was rude and that i have not provided enough information . i was telling he was rude because for this If you were working for for me I'd fire you for such an incompetent presentation. hecould have said it in a nice way and i am sorry for being rude