how to enlarge this speaker's volume?

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
In the same vein as @LowQCab’s suggestion, it could be intended as an earpiece. It could also be intended to act as a limited annunciator with no expectation that full range sound will be reproduced.

Or, maybe you can make a phased array out of them and electronically steer the sound. (This is just silly.)

Audioguru again

Joined Oct 21, 2019
Those are squeakers, not speakers. Cheap junk.
What do you want these tiny speakers to play?
Music, , kids voice, man's voice, or beeps?

They will play only beeps, but not loudly.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
The simple way to provide a big improvement in the sound level is to add an amplifier and a larger speaker in an efficient enclosure. Various horn arrangements have been suggested and certainly they will improve the coupling effectiveness to the air in front of that tiny speaker.
I recall an advertisement for a flat screen Television a year ago that claimed "to have two giant 2 1/2 inch bass speakers.
I recall a stereo system I bought 40 years ago that had "Two medium sized 8 inch bass speakers, suitable for lower level listening. It had 3 inch "tweeter" speakers.

That tiny speaker the TS displayed can be installed in a headphone where it might be fairly satisfactory for quiet listening.

LAOADAM

Joined Nov 21, 2018
The simple way to provide a big improvement in the sound level is to add an amplifier and a larger speaker in an efficient enclosure. Various horn arrangements have been suggested and certainly they will improve the coupling effectiveness to the air in front of that tiny speaker.
I recall an advertisement for a flat screen Television a year ago that claimed "to have two giant 2 1/2 inch bass speakers.
I recall a stereo system I bought 40 years ago that had "Two medium sized 8 inch bass speakers, suitable for lower level listening. It had 3 inch "tweeter" speakers.

That tiny speaker the TS displayed can be installed in a headphone where it might be fairly satisfactory for quiet listening.
Thanks.
All I like to have is small size. are there any tiny amplifier?

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
A piezo beeper has an oscillator inside and is used in a loud smoke alarm. It is powered from DV at a low current.
There are “active“ and ”passive” piezo buzzers, the former including an oscillator to drive it and the latter just being the buzzer element and needing an external oscillator. What they share is a resonant cavity that makes a very small input into a very loud output.

I have found they resonate generally around 2KHz, and are best driven with a square wave. I think either sort could be used in this case but the passive one assumes a signal source like a GPIO pin. I suppose an MP3 player module with a square wave would do it too, but then a 555 would be good enough, smaller and cheaper.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
There are “active“ and ”passive” piezo buzzers, the former including an oscillator to drive it and the latter just being the buzzer element and needing an external oscillator. What they share is a resonant cavity that makes a very small input into a very loud output.

I have found they resonate generally around 2KHz, and are best driven with a square wave. I think either sort could be used in this case but the passive one assumes a signal source like a GPIO pin. I suppose an MP3 player module with a square wave would do it too, but then a 555 would be good enough, smaller and cheaper.
If there is already a square wave to drive it, and a piezo disc is not loud enough, then add a buffer like a CD4049, with two sections in parallel driving it in an "H" bridge scheme, an extra inverter acting as the phase reverser.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
A five volt SONALERT device will produce quite a bit of loud sound. And the 4049 inverter oscillator/driver will deliver quite a lot of noise from a small speaker.