How to create a magnetizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thew

Joined Feb 24, 2017
Hi guys, I m trying to replicate this version of a homemade magnetizer in the simplest way:
http://rwgresearch.com/open-projects/10000j-cap-bank/

Basically it consists in a bank of capacitors, but I have some questions he said he use 50 capacitors of 3,300uF and 350V DC, in the images seems connected in parallel and he said it can generates a maximum of 2958 volts with 800 Amps but according with the caps connected in parallel I don't see it possible since if it is connected in parallel the voltage would be the same 350v only the capacitance would be higher, How it is possible?

Also he said, he use a contacter to discharge the capacitors in a very briefly period of time which it can be very dangerous, what it is a contacter? How to discharge the capacitors in a very briefly period of time?

Attachments

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

Did you read the User Agreement ?

In section 1 this is given:
Forum members must not knowingly provide any information that may adversely affect another member; this includes, but is not restricted to, information that may potentially result in injury, death, damage or destruction of property and possessions. The administration takes this matter seriously and has the right to remove any contentious content and deal with the offending member as it deems is necessary.

As we do not want ANYBODY being hurt of even killed due to the huge amount of energy shown in the link, this thread will be closed.

Bertus

Status
Not open for further replies.