How many rubbish threads or input only users do you put on your ignore list?

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
23,826
You might be surprised, it takes more than a minor argument to go that far, at least with me. I generally try to keep it friendly.

I can be ticked off, but generally it is people (who are obviously beginners) giving bad advice with authority. Anyone can be wrong, but to fight for the right to screw someone else up because of ego...

Everyone gets it wrong now and again, when I do I try to make a point of apologizing.
 

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
1,544
That would be a good idea for Audioguru. He really should consider putting me on his ignore list. That way he wouldn't criticize my projects without presenting alternatives. :D:D:D
 

mbohuntr

Joined Apr 6, 2009
446
You might be surprised, it takes more than a minor argument to go that far, at least with me. I generally try to keep it friendly.

I can be ticked off, but generally it is people (who are obviously beginners) giving bad advice with authority. Anyone can be wrong, but to fight for the right to screw someone else up because of ego...

Everyone gets it wrong now and again, when I do I try to make a point of apologizing.
Yup, put me in that beginner giving advice group. I have (hopefully) learned my lesson. And i'm sure I'm on a few ignore lists...:p
 

mbohuntr

Joined Apr 6, 2009
446
Man... A guy opens up his veins a little and all he gets are crickets??? CRICKETS!!! echo...echo...echo... I must have made a LOT of ignore lists...:p
 
Top