How Many Guys Communicate On Face Book

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
If you are on face book and commuicate with other A.A.C.
members. Whats your name on face Book so we can check
your site out. Shout out this Forum on Face Book and find
more electronic people that don't know about this site.
Let me see your pitch on your Face Book site,I will check it out.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
I am also not on facebook. However this is my decision. Many people are on facebook. And they like it, and have a lot of un with it. They feel they can not live without it. Just as I feel I can live perfectly well without it ;)
By the way are you on facebbok Loosewire?

Last edited:

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
I am also not be on facebook. However this is my decision. Many people are on facebook. And they like it, and have a lot of un with it. They feel they can not live without it. Just as I feel I can live perfectly well without it ;)
I have a facebook account, but I am very strict with it. I only friend my closest family and friends, no more. I also don't friend anyone who I have not met in real life. I keep my personal information to myself, and I don't let anyone else on my account. I also know that I can live perfectly well without it, and I try not to overdo it.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
I have a facebook. I keep track of all my family and veteran buddies on there. I have befriended a few people who I never met before. I'm a sucker for the invite. I feel a sort of obligation if someone requests my friendship, like it's a diss if I don't accept. Because of that, I am friends with a bunch of extended family, like distant cousins and nieces who post annoying crap so I put them on my ignore list rather than delete them. I think I going to do some cleaning out.

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
Don't have one, don't need one. GF has one, and updates me beyond what I need.:eek: (Thought I was on a need-to-know basis, but it's more like: need-to-know-all basis.)

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Not on facebook and I don't tweet. It's not that important that I "check in" to let the world know every little move I make.

I read a comment from a facebook user, who was so worried about their farm in "farmville" and their mob was being killed off in "Mafia Wars" because their computer wasn't available to access facebook so they could save the world.

It is really that important for people to know when your in the $hitter taking care of business?

debjit625

Joined Apr 17, 2010
I also don't have one,but I think may be one day I will have one... I don't get time for that ,when I am free on internet not searching for anything, I am on AAC....

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I'm there only because of long distance relatives. Any here who wants to contact me can do so here. You would learn more about me here anyhow, if you were interested, and I'm on a lot more here than there.

debe

Joined Sep 21, 2010
Im a bit like Bill, Only family & close personal freinds on Facebook. Otherwise ACC freinds are here without the crap you can get on Facebook.