How exactly does electricity travel through the human body?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbw1001

Joined Sep 19, 2022
Please read before replying.
You say I've answered you but this was my first post in this thread , ..
See my last, and sorry again - I'm new to this format, and will check who I'm actually talking to going forward. I have read each response carefully, as I think my own replies make clear.

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
How exactly does electricity travel through the human body?

Pretty sure it follows the path of least resistance then too, why bother going back to the thread topic?

Ron

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I predict this short this thread will have a very short life in the future, it has gone beyond the question and then to arguing for arguing sake.

sbw1001

Joined Sep 19, 2022
I predict this short this thread will have a very short life in the future, it has gone beyond the question and then to arguing for arguing sake.
Certainly it went off on a tangent, but I don't think it's fair to dismiss a debate about the relationship between profit motives and scientific research as 'arguing for arguing's sake'.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
The science is a lot more clear cut than you seem to think, that or the people who claim to know things that others don't generally are trying to sell snake oil. Just be aware this thread is on a very short leash by the moderating staff. There are a lot of things going on in the backroom on this site that users are not aware of. This is not just coming from me.

sbw1001

Joined Sep 19, 2022
The science is a lot more clear cut than you seem to think, that or the people who claim to know things that others don't generally are trying to sell snake oil. Just be aware this thread is on a very short leash by the moderating staff. There are a lot of things going on in the backroom on this site that users are not aware of. This is not just coming from me.
OK, let's just go back to my original question. The answer I eventually got was that we don't really know, and that there is little research on the topic. Are you disputing this? If so, please enlighten me. Can you suggest some reading or watching I might do to get clear about how exactly low amp electricity flows through the human body? In particular, how would you go about getting it to electrify specific bodily organs? I have no intention of trying this at home.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
While it may not be what you want to hear you have had multiple answers that were all correct. The important thing to note is if any electricity goes through your heart it can be fatal. I am therefore shutting this thread down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.