How do the circled parts work?

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
For the C110/T103/R25 GROUP,the MOSFET is biased on until the capacitor charges and the gate to source voltage drops so that the pull down on pin #6 is released. So for anything to function pin #6 must have an internal pull-up selected.

tienk

Joined Apr 8, 2024
itor charges and the gate to source voltage drops so that the pull down on pin #6 is released. So for anything to function pin #6 must have an internal pull-up sel
For the C110/T103/R25 GROUP,the MOSFET is biased on until the capacitor charges and the gate to source voltage drops so that the pull down on pin #6 is released. So for anything to function pin #6 must have an internal pull-up selected.
im confused, do you mind going into more detail. The only thing i get (if im not mistaken) is that once C110 gets charged the voltage at the gate (Vg) will increase as well, but im confused on why the C110 section is connected to the 10s reset part and why that is connected to the comparators pin 6. A detailed explanation would be appreciated

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
im confused, do you mind going into more detail. The only thing i get (if im not mistaken) is that once C110 gets charged the voltage at the gate (Vg) will increase as well, but im confused on why the C110 section is connected to the 10s reset part and why that is connected to the comparators pin 6. A detailed explanation would be appreciated
It is not at all clear to me, either, as to why the C110 section is controlled by an output.
OF COURSE, the functionality would be much more obvious if the correct symbols had been used. It is only just now that I see that the "comparator" is actually a four device unit, an LM339. Because it was incorrectly drawn as a function module I did not notice what it was, previously. That portion oof the drawing is a wiring diagram, not a circuit schematic.

tienk

Joined Apr 8, 2024
It is not at all clear to me, either, as to why the C110 section is controlled by an output.
OF COURSE, the functionality would be much more obvious if the correct symbols had been used. It is only just now that I see that the "comparator" is actually a four device unit, an LM339. Because it was incorrectly drawn as a function module I did not notice what it was, previously. That portion oof the drawing is a wiring diagram, not a circuit schematic.
what i understand till now is that after 0.5s the 1out pin of the comparator will output low which i assume will turn off the pmosfet which means C104 will discharge but im not how C110 but is it more than likely that it is a charging capacitor as C104 is a discharging (assumed) one?