How did you find All About Circuits.com?

How did you find All About Circuits.com?

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Can I ask, for those that find the AAC forums via Google/Yahoo search engines, are you aware that there is an e-book on the site? Or do you only find out once someone on the forums points you in the direction of a relevant section?

Dave

Salgat

Joined Dec 23, 2006
Haha, the other day my Professor was looking up something and I noticed that he was scanning through the e-book on this site (he happened to come upon while googling).

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
My first encounter with this site was when I happened to be googling for more information on the topic of Millman's Theorem (a real passion of mine) and the material in the AAC ebook on the topic was one of the first entries in the hit list. I was hooked from then on.

hgmjr

darenw5

Joined Feb 2, 2008
One fine day, was googling for info on FM demodulators. Another fine day, was looking for charge pump circuits. Another fine, looked for... every time Google brings me links to AAC. So i came for a longer visit.

ggclaw

Joined Feb 15, 2008
I was looking for girls and wound up here. Man I suck at this internet thing. Think this whole internet thingy will last? I can't believe Al Gore invented this all on his own. He must be smarter than he looks....acts....or talks.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
I was looking for girls and wound up here. Man I suck at this internet thing. Think this whole internet thingy will last? I can't believe Al Gore invented this all on his own. He must be smarter than he looks....acts....or talks.
What a disappointment! :D

Dave

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
You should make the forum tab (Flash/with red zinger) get more attention,
more member's.You guy's do great job of making this forum work excellent and fair.
"LOOSEWIRE"

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I was referred here by studiot from Major Geeks, where I was asking if anyone knew where a site like this might be. I was thinking of starting my own website for lack of one, but I think this does what I need very well.

BTW, I forgot to add Studiot as my referance. Can I do this retroactively?

mik3

Joined Feb 4, 2008
As usually, i was searching about electronics on the internet. I found this site very interesting and started reading the theory it provides. After a few days i found that this forum takes place on this site and i have been a member. This forum is nice. You give your advice but you learn from the questions of others.

flugman

Joined May 21, 2008
i had some problem for the homework

then i also searched with google.com.

when i first watched this site, i was so surpring.

because you are so kind ~!!!!

I got bored and was walking around a local mall when I decided to stroll through Radio Shack. After spending a half hour rummaging through all the drawers of different components, I decided I had found myself a new hobby.

I went home, googled circuits and this site came up.

I spent the rest of my evening and well into the morning (and am now just realizing its 3:30am) reading the entire e-book. I'll probably have to read through it again, as I doubt I'll remember much of what I've learned tomorrow morning, but I just had to register and say what a wonderful site and forum you guys have on your hands here.