How can I get 12V DC 2A FROM 220V AC Without transformer

Status
Not open for further replies.

tranzz4md

Joined Apr 10, 2015
No, 330vdc to 12 vdc does not need transformer. Buck converter, buck-boost, SMPS, or even a simple resistor. Go for complexity: M-G!

Now we do have some other problems to deal with however. I suspect that language barrier and answer shopping are the primary ones, although sheer ignorance is present, and it's the only problem this forum is meant to deal with. Please read the rules for posting on these forums, and if need be, go elsewhere on the web to discover what those words mean.

Incidentally, you've already gotten your 12vdc, you just didn't know it.

Last edited:

sendbad

Joined Jan 8, 2015
No, 330vdc to 12 vdc does not need transformer. Buck converter, buck-boost, SMPS, or even a simple resistor. Go for complexity: M-G!

Now we do have some other problems to deal with however. I suspect that language barrier and answer shopping are the primary ones, although sheer ignorance is present, and it's the only problem this forum is meant to deal with. Please read the rules for posting on these forums, and if need be, go elsewhere on the web to discover what those words mean.

Incidentally, you've already gotten your 12vdc, you just didn't know it.
220 V AC TO 330DC
330VDC TO 12V 2A
I speak here about amps

<Rude and inflammatory remarks removed -please be polite, its in the rules dc>

Last edited by a moderator:

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
220 V AC TO 330DC
330VDC TO 12V 2A
I speak here about amps

Stop throwing orders and give me CIRCUIT

OR Shut up

And this will get people to work with you to solve your problem how? o_O

I have a circuit and it would be easy to build but given that attitude you can go 'eff' yourself instead.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.