Homework help

BillO

Joined Nov 24, 2008
Hi All,

Well, in trying to start a company I found I lack quite a bit of business knowledge. So to correct that I'm taking this business course at a local college. One of the things I have to do as homework for this course is create a survey to get demographic information. Since I'm interested in electronics and micro-controllers that's what I did my survey on.

I'd really appreciate your help with my assignment so, please take the survey. It's really, really short and quick only 15 questions. No one will call you or email you (I don't even ask that kind of information)

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LJ9C3J3

Thanks!:):):)

Last edited:

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Does acknowledging that you took a survey affect the survey?
But if you didn't, did you take part in it?
/filosoraptor

BillO

Joined Nov 24, 2008
That's getting too philosophical for me.

No, admitting you took the survey does not effect the results. Your admission will not be included.

holnis

Joined Nov 25, 2011
Did the survey for you :) Good Luck !

BTW , It's a good tool for the researchers to make a questionnaire and get the survey done. I will use it soon :p

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Congratulations, Bill! Most of my exams are over, so I 'll start fiddling with your kit within the week. Byron has made progress, though hindered. He 's preparing a progress report.

Was this survey taking only by AAC members?

BillO

Joined Nov 24, 2008
Thanks Georacer and nerdegutta. Now I'm supposed to to be a business man!

Not just AAC. It was also posted on:

AVRfreaks
PICAXE Forum
Arduino Forum
8051 Forum

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Sadly, I think your sample base wasn't that big. I 'm not used to my country being the fourth in the most populous answers. :p